Subject: The Investigators of Arkham Horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure where to post this, since it's "Arkham Files" rather than any specific game.

Latest update on the collection of short stories and art:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/1/17/pulp-ac...

I really like the way this description is leaning into the difference between the way these games play and what an actual "Lovecraft" game would look like (passive and futile). Also, it's nice to see these tiny familiar pictures blown up into something I can look at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
er... you are aware that there is the Call of Cthulhu RPG right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
er... you are aware that there is the Call of Cthulhu RPG right?

Absolutely, and it's great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincenzo Beretta
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the book mostly because my group - by playing AH, EH and MoM 2ed - has grow fond of referring to them with the affectionate label "The Usual Idiots".

["Yo! Are you in for a game of MoM 2ed tomorrow?" "Is Sister Mary there?" "Yup." "Then I'm in."]

I'm now waiting for it, but this is the classic product I hoped for FFG to do... even if I didn't know that I hoped for it! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Thurlow
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this book. The art is amazing and though some of the stories seemed clipped you get a real feel for the investigators personality and motivation. Two (or all) tentacles up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.