Inis» Forums » General

Subject: Inis Storage Bags from Matagot in USA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nork Sharkfin

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On the Matagot website there are these really beautiful looking Inis storage bags. Is there (or will there be) any way to get them in the US without playing that international shipping?

EDIT: Turns out shipping just the bags from Matagot is only $8.50! Not too, too bad. (When I first checked the shipping cost I had had a board game in my cart as well – doh )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A link for the lazy: http://www.matagot.com/shop/en/inis/149-inis-storage-bags.ht...

They do look nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
What is the sound of one card shuffling?
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered some, it came to about $13 shipped. Didn't feel that was too bad a price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
picked em up too, every time I open my box I remember that it desperately needs a set of baggies/bags to organize stuff, these look perf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Connolly
United States
Greentown
Indiana
flag msg tools
I won the 1993 GenCon DnD Open
badge
My Game Convention Logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravendas wrote:

I am lazy... thanks! I ordered a set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nork Sharkfin

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ravendas wrote:

Oh – thank you! That was poor etiquette on my part!

Ah_Pook wrote:
I ordered some, it came to about $13 shipped. Didn't feel that was too bad a price.

Not bad at all – ordered! When I had checked the shipping I had left a board game in the cart...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alejandro velasquez
United States
Bryan
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
"lingered in the twilight of our sun and moon but loved best the stars..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn you guys! I was supposed to not buy more gaming related items until may. I'll have to sneak these bags from gf! lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.