GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Warfighter: The WWII Tactical Combat Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Move Once rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rules state that: "Your Soldier can only Move once during each Soldier Turn".

Can you disregard this rule if you play the "Move Out" Action card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so, tho I'm no expert. 'move out' allows you to move without spending an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Generally card effects let you side step the rules so I would say that you probably can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no. It just allows you to save an action. The rules say only move once each soldier turn. The rules do not state "Only allowed to use one action to move per turn." Just my interpretation. I see as the locations are too big to run across in just one turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your soldier can only move 1 location per turn.

"Move out" & "Flanking Attack" & "Go! Go! Go!"- just means that your one location move in the turn doesn't cost an action to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I actually made up some markers that when I moved a soldier put on him to remind. I found if I had an eight man squad it was easy to forget which had already moved when you are jumping backwards and forwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PandaBall wrote:
I actually made up some markers that when I moved a soldier put on him to remind. I found if I had an eight man squad it was easy to forget which had already moved when you are jumping backwards and forwards.

The HtH counter is useful for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.