Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Padrick
United States
Bolivia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I've been getting more into board games over the past year and really enjoy the hobby. My roommate and I play games all the time so we like games that can work fairly for two or more players. We have a group of 4-5 people, including ourselves, that we consistently play with but we are a little more hard core than the rest. They are more casual/intro gamers whereas my roommate and I like the heavier games that require time, reading, thought, tactics, etc.

With all of that being said, what are some recommendations for games that have a fun one or two player aspect. We are going to look into Star Wars Rebellion and we have Rivet Wars, but I would like to get some other suggestions.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Hornblower
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Join the Fight Club:

Empire of the Sun

and

Enemy Action: Ardennes

are both "eternal" games, playable in 1 or 2 (the latter has dedicated scenarios for each side, while the former is big in 2 imho), and drain you into a world of hard-earned rewards.
Meaty, but worth it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Padrick
United States
Bolivia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I will definitely check those out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.