Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Gray
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to preemptively plan out my shelf reorganization to accommodate the enormous load of AQ stuff from the AQI Kickstarter, so I'm looking to find information about the sizing of all the boxes. From pictures, it looks like the following seem to be equivalent box sizes:

Arcadia Quest Base = Arcadia Quest Inferno
Beyond the Grave = Pets
Guildmaster = Hell of a Box?

Can anyone confirm this? I don't have the Guildmaster box (missed out on the original kickstarter), but I was thinking about getting one of the Go7 inserts for that box if it will fit the Hell of a Box box (box).

Also, does anyone have the dimensions of the dragon and Whole Lotta Lava boxes? Those darn dragon boxes look much bigger than I was anticipating; will make storing all this stuff tougher than I thought!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Roy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This guy has an unboxing video and measures a few of the boxes. If that helps.
https://youtu.be/x90ZVckieBo?t=6m20s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hail!
badge
Hail!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a picture from reddit. It gives you a good visual of the different box sizes.

https://i.reddituploads.com/0a32b7840b3e499fb2111e0c2f2d882f...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've seen similar pictures, but I'm looking for more exact dimensions. I'm at the point where I've got to tetris (as a verb) my shelves to get all the games to fit. Every inch/cm counts! Haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have got to be kidding me. Now I am scared with my Massive Darkness pledge, I ordered a whole lot of extras ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. Now I am scared with my Massive Darkness pledge, I ordered a whole lot of extras ...

You're telling me. I don't think there's any way to smuggle this past the wife successfully, and then MD will hit and I'm in the same situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrsuitcase wrote:
GrandKhan44 wrote:

You're telling me. I don't think there's any way to smuggle this past the wife successfully, and then MD will hit and I'm in the same situation.

Hmm... we may need a support group... For various reasons. Haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
mbmb
mrsuitcase wrote:
GrandKhan44 wrote:

Put some sexy shop stickers on the boxes to cover the CMON logo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pirrip Galvin
Japan
flag msg tools
Can't confirm if the hall of a box fits the guildmaster, I'm in the same boat as you. I really like my AQ Base GO7 inserts though. Truly great stuff.

But because of all of the kickstarter extras and stuff like that, I've been making my own inserts with spare cardboard to fit everything in as little space as possible in the other boxes.

Right now, I've got the base GO7 box to hold the first game and some of the beyond the grave stuff.

Then I've got a box with all of the cards, tokens, tiles, and campaign books for all of the other campaigns.

And right now, I'm stuck working on how to fit my armies of AQ figures into a third, similarly shaped box without going into a fourth... and those dragons aren't helping.

And yeah, all of those dragon figures are big, definitely not gonna fit in a GO7 insert. Can't imagine them sharing their space nicely with other figures in any kind of normal insert configuration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the boxes are finally delivered out to folks, I'd appreciate anyone who has both the "Guildmaster" and "Hell of a Box" boxes to compare the box sizes to see if they're equivalent.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.