Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello all! Happy to announce that we're going to have a nice Star Realms event at Game Kastle Fremont on Saturday, February 11th. We will begin with a demo for new players interested in the game at 12:00 PM, and start at tournament at 1:00 PM. People who demo are welcome to the tournament, as are veterans. Goal is to get a lot of people playing and have a good time.

They are trying to get the OP Kit, and will have a small entry fee to cover the cost of that if that's the case, otherwise it'll be free.

I'll also have the Star Realms: Rescue Run novel for sale and signing for this event. Any questions, contact Game Kastle or I'll try to answer here. Do bring your base game if you're interested in playing, as we'll need a copy for every 2 players who show.

Hope to see you there SF Bay Area players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Very cool! I was surprised to see this posted on BGG, not not on their FB page. I hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in! Looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
drimacus wrote:
Very cool! I was surprised to see this posted on BGG, not not on their FB page. I hope to see you there!

I posted to both

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.