Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The IAP for Galaxy Trucker is on sale for the first time at only $2.99 instead of $4.99. I am guessing Android is on sale too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Parkaboy wrote:
The IAP for Galaxy Trucker is on sale for the first time at only $2.99 instead of $4.99. I am guessing Android is on sale too.

Actually [I think] it's been on sale for $2.99 several times in the past on iOS. I assume the same is true of Android, but I can't say for certain.

On iOS [the main app] it actually went down to $0.99 at one point.

[Edited]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Parkaboy wrote:

Actually it's been on sale for $2.99 several times in the past on iOS. I assume the same is true of Android, but I can't say for certain.

On iOS it actually went down to $0.99 at one point.

As far as I know it's never been on sale.

Thanks TC, glad to finally pick up the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Parkaboy wrote:

Actually [I think] it's been on sale for $2.99 several times in the past on iOS. I assume the same is true of Android, but I can't say for certain.

[Edited]

the IAP purchase has been on sale or the app itself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
graywolf323 wrote:
Misterboy wrote:
Parkaboy wrote:

[Edited]

the IAP purchase has been on sale or the app itself?

My recollection is that the IAP went on sale, which I passed on at the time as I hadn't played the game yet. Consequently, I assumed the IAP had gone on sale when the app was on sale. My first post reflected this. However, there doesn't appear to be any way to check.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. It's on sale now. Though I'll pass (again?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Dont think it has ever been on sale. The app has an in game news section and 2 stories ago was the expansion release, the last was a Christmas event and the current is the IAP sale. IAP only was released in August so seems unlikely it has been on sale multiple times (and seemly never before).

Thanks OP! Play it rarely but like supporting developers that bring boardgames to iOS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Verno Whitney
United States
Winfield
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm that it is on sale for Android too right now. The news says "Starting right now, all week, the expansion Alien Technologies will cost only $2.99"

I'm not sure what that means for a definitive end date, but there you have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VernoWhitney wrote:
I can confirm that it is on sale for Android too right now.

Thanks for letting us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll buy it as soon as they tie game saves to accounts instead of devices. On my third or fourth campaign restart I found I just didn't want to retread all the same ground again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barak Engel
United States
Oakland
CA
flag msg tools
And the Geek shall Inherit the Earth
badge
I am the unholy trinity: Agnostic, Atheist, and Skeptic.
mbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
I'll buy it as soon as they tie game saves to accounts instead of devices. On my third or fourth campaign restart I found I just didn't want to retread all the same ground again.

No kidding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got that email this morning and went right away and grabbed it. W00t for Google Surveys and this costing me nada and with like $3 credit to spare now to see what Daydream stuff has come out recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.