1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Publications » Game Related Comics

Subject: SANCTUARY FOR ALL !!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
Hi, guys I wanted to share with you something pretty cool I found outthere. It is a new Web Series Called "Sanctuary For All". At first I saw the first episodes on that are there for free but couldn't resist to download the HD ones. Pretty cool stuff. It has maybe too much 3D but if that helps them to save money to tell a good story I am with them. Enough good series where cancelled because the mayority of the people like empty shows they can relate to when their life is troubled by emptiness. I prefer a good story, something entertaining and unique, and I am afraid today market sucks !!! No more Carnival, Jericho, Farscape, The Others, Brimstone in the tv these days, just stupid series.

And since I am also a fan of Lovecraft and Arkham Horror I thought this was a must have, not only for the atmosphere but for the cool creatures. Well, these are my 2 cents and I am sure many of you will appreciate.

Here are the episodes, and remember that if you like them and want to have them in HD you just have to go to and in the store section you can buy the episodes for $2.5 dolars each:

Just in case, nope I do not work at but since so many good series where cancelled (being jericho the last one) I thought this could be a great way to have series that last as long as fans pay and 2.5 dolars is not much for a good deal of entertainment. The 8 webisodes will cost less than 20 dolars if bought in bundle and 20 dolars if bought each 2 weeks. Let's support this posibility that can be helpfull for all of us.

Who knows maybe from now on WE WILL HAVE A VOICE and it will be US who will really choose what to SEE and what to AVOID.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.