GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,656 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Krosmaster: Quest» Forums » Variants

Subject: Manipulating the market with "Arena" stuff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sword Wraith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys I love this game. When I put together the event deck I use all of the market cards. I use the Tofu, Goball, and the generic ones for in the deck. I think this manipulates the market much better. I was thinking when the market auction card shows up, using a random item from Krosmaster Arena, and not an item from Quest to auction off. My wife and I tried it today, it seemed to work pretty good. The only issue I can see is that the items have no money value, as they are purchased with "GG" in Arena. Would it be safe to assume that the value of the item is whatever the purchase in "GG" was from Arena?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sword Wraith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:
Played again last night using the "Arena" items for the auction. Wow did it make a difference. I love when you can have more options. Anyway, my wife and I decided that the value of an item is 1/2 of the "GG" that's printed on the back. This seemed to work pretty well. Any input on this would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.