Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Castle
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The one, the only, ...
badge
Keep calm and...MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
mbmbmbmbmb
While I have had this problem before, it usually just takes me a few minutes digging to figure it out. However, in this particular case, I lost my entire email account which this all originated from.

I have a single email, which I forwarded to myself at work for some unknown reason. It's confirmation of me signing up for the late pledge website and checking the date (11/1/15) against my bank statements I found a considerable matching charge.

https://seriouspoulp.com/latepledge/

The site however seems to be down, maybe even permanently. So I can't go in and view anything.

So, no I did not get any of the Crowd OX emails or surveys, etc. Or presumably I DID receive them just never responded because that email account got hacked. And yes, I'm and idiot. I realize that I should have looked into this sooner. I've had a lot of major life changes since Nov 2015 so it just got lost in the shuffle.

So, like, would they just have canceled my pledge then? I mean it looks like I paid for it but I have zero confirmation of anything else. Does anyone know of any other way to find out or if that site is coming back up? Yes, I know, I'm emailing Serious Poulp as well. But there's a lot of collective knowledge here on BGG. It'd be a shame to not at least try!

In any case, to everyone who has their respective lives more together, congrats! The game really is shaping up to look like a major classic/grail game. One way or another I'm going to play this bad boy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Aigner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

You could try to ask Serious Poulp by writing them an email to kickstarter@the7thcontinent.com if they can confirm that anything regarding your late pledge is correct.

Unfortunately we all can't revisit the late pledge page to check what we have added to our pledges so there is a good chance that everything is fine with your order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten Cappaert
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge manager was through CrowdOx I believe. See if you have an email from them or try to retrieve your password on https://manage.crowdox.com/ perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the confirmation e-mail would have come from the-7th-continent@support.crowdox.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They also gave the email address 7thcontinent@seriouspoulp.com in a recent update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Castle
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The one, the only, ...
badge
Keep calm and...MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everybody. I'll send out a couple emails and see what I can find out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.