Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious for all of us waiting on a delivery, where is your game being distributed from?

Poll
Where is your game being distributed from?
China/Hong Kong/Taiwan
Australia/New Zealand
Canada
USA
EU/Rest of the World
      316 answers
Poll created by Opticus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mb
Re: Gloomhavun Distribution Question/Poll
EU here, though honestly I am more concerned about the 'when' and not so much about the 'where'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The harbour where Gloomhaven will hit EU-soil is about a 1 1/2 hour drive away from where I live.

So the location where the game will end up before being shipped off to me doesn't bother me as much as the ship takes to sail over here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the "community" on Kickstarter, we can start with this (remembering that not all backers are counted on the listed countries, and that there is also all the pre-order):

Quote:

United States 2 682 backers
Europe 1 074 backers
Canada 370 backers
Australia 216 backers

I found it interesting that the city that will have the most editions will be London, with 108 backers (2nd is Sydney, with 54 backers and then Los Angeles, with 46 backers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickersham
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah! LA, represent! .. who wants to get together on the beach and lose all our tokens, cards, and standees in the sand/water of the Pacific.

From whence it came. From whence it came.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug would you mind changing the thread's name so Gloomhaven is spelled correctly? Good poll, but the misspelling is making me think it's being pronounced by a troll. I don't want those guys playing the game since it will be bad enough when various cats already attack the boxes and bits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug D
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thomast8991 wrote:
Doug would you mind changing the thread's name so Gloomhaven is spelled correctly? Good poll, but the misspelling is making me think it's being pronounced by a troll. I don't want those guys playing the game since it will be bad enough when various cats already attack the boxes and bits!

Totally my bad, I never noticed it. Fixed now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.