Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the stretch goals in the pre-order edition is transparent markers. The picture on the pre-order page shows the three tracker tokens. Are those the "only" ones to be replaced or are (all) other tokens are replaced as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Roberts
United Kingdom
Southport
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Which tokens are replaced by transparent markers ans stickers in the pre-order edition
I believe it's those three only.
I may be wrong, but I think all the other tokens are plastic cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Which tokens are replaced by transparent markers ans stickers in the pre-order edition
It's only the trackers for energy, oxygen and food supply. There's a whole lot of plastic cubes on the board for marking working systems but there's still a lot of cardboard tokens I guess (according to the inventory on the campaign page modifier tokens, objective tokens, morale tokens, poi tokens, spare tokens and condition tokens).

This is the text from the campaign page for the stretch goal:

"Base game of First Martians has 3 cardboard tokens that track level of Energy, Oxygene and Food in the habitat. And because the whole board is full of beautiful plastic cubes that mark working and not working systems in the HUB we decided that we could try for pre-orders version of the game only have also General Supply tokens be plastic. With small sticker on them they will match perfectly all components on the board."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NezRobbo wrote:
I believe it's those three only.
I may be wrong, but I think all the other tokens are plastic cubes.

NO, according to the pre-order page there are the following cardboard tokens:

3 tracker tokens
1 first player token
37 modifier tokens
25 objective tokens
17 morale tokens
9 POI tokens
25 spare tokens
12 condition tokens

My guess is that it is really only the three tracker tokens which are replaced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Roberts
United Kingdom
Southport
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that list Michael - I'd missed that somehow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.