Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi!

i have not experience in tracking ships over the ocean, but... in the links that Isaac gave us for check the route of the ships, i see that the mercury (to europe) stopped at south of india from 14th.

well, i suppose it kept traveling until suez canal and the position is not updated, but... when we will see on the route again? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Magnissimus Maximus
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in the Red Sea. It seems different tracking sites get different information. Google CSCL Mercury and check out the different hits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You will see it on the news when they do a report about Somali pirates playing Gloomhaven arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magnissimus wrote:
It is in the Red Sea. It seems different tracking sites get different information. Google CSCL Mercury and check out the different hits.

thanks... but that image is near singapour. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Magnissimus Maximus
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're completely right. I apparently couldn't find the right map on my mobile, but I've seen it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ETA for the Suez canal is the 22nd of January. For now, the GPS tracking is a little borken, don't know why (maybe it's still on the ocean, to far away from the coasts). It might reach Hamburg by the end of January, or the first days of February. After that, we'll have to wait between 10 and 20 days before receiving the game (customs + unloads + shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Howard
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's out of range of the land based systems and only trackable via satellite. Most of the tracking sites charge if you want access to the satellite feeds so you can either pay, or wait till it gets close to land based receivers again on route to the Suez canal in the next couple of days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is n the Gulf of Aden, nearing Djbouti.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Meissner
Scotland
Edinburgh
Lothians
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you search for the CSCL Mercury on MarineTraffic.com and click on Route Forecast, then zoom out a bit and follow the green line, there is a single green ship directly on the line designated as "Cargo Vessel" in the Gulf of Aden.

That should be the CSCL Mercury.

(At least that is what I hope )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have findship app in my celullar , it depicts the boat in Sri Lanka.
Everything is going fine.
Pirates do not assault that kind of gigantic cargo ships i hope!.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was around Sri Lanka 5 days ago. There's just not newer data for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Where do I find the links to track the ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lemaunt702 wrote:
Where do I find the links to track the ships?

Well, if you're in US, I believe the game is already on its way, probably by rail, to Chicago. If you're just interested in the ships, check out the links on the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/p...

Edit: spelling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they were in the last 2 updates.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/p...

edit: ninja ninja'ed (my first time, i think )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to this voyages sheet : https://www.yangming.com/e-service/Vessel_Tracking/vessel_tr...

The CSCL Mercury is booked for another shipments from Rotterdam starting the 30th of January. So it should deck to Hamburg before that. Our games should be delivered around the 15th of February, or the week after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim H.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can see directly below the entry for Rotterdam there is an entry for Hamburg on February 3.
Which is still faster than February 7 (as stated in a previous Kickstarter update). whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you're right. I'm still not totally awake it would seem. The 3rd of February does not change my estimations though, as I made them with some margin. And I'm making them only out of experience after The Others, so it's not like I'm an expert!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New position from 2 hours ago! It has passed the Mecca. Still more than 24 hours ETA remaining to Suez, still should be at Hamburg the 3rd of February or maybe a few days earlier (but not before the 31st of January).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes! i just saw it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think MarineTraffic has a bug. If you un-zoom, at one time there is only one cargo vessel by satellite displayed. And it's exactly on the path of the Mercury. So I think it's the Mercury. It was here at 19h10:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mercury is waiting at the entrance of the Suez canal. Same ETA as before, around the first couple of days of February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thought about the ship and this episode jumped in to my mind whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Alexandre
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be out of the suez canal between 15h and 18h gmt. And then full speed until Rotterdam. It will lost radio signal a few times in the Mediterranean Sea, and one final time in the Atlantic ocean after leaving the Iberian peninsula. Once the cost of France will be reached (in Britain), we'll be able to track it all the way to Rotterdam, and then Hamburg. Still on track for the first days of February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's in the mediterranean sea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.