Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
95 rows, one for each scenario, with the scenario number, then 2 checkboxes, one for the scenario being unlocked, one for it being completed. Under that, checkboxes for global achievements and prosperity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeppe Bøttger
Denmark
flag msg tools
Sure you can do that. But why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Briosi
Italy
Rovereto
Rovereto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge the answer is yes. At least if the concern is to "reset" the game.

If instead the idea is to prevent the sharing of the world between two groups I think you need to also take note of which Road/City Events are in the deck, unlocked classes etc, blueprint found. Basically how the "evolving" decks are composed (this doesn't affect reset since nothing get destroyed it is easy to restore the inital deck...harder to track its status).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Take all the fun out of it why don't you? Although, now that I think about it, the reverse could also be true for other games that use sheets to track things. So you could take a game like Kingdom Death (for some reason that one comes up in relation to Gloomhaven), and convert it over to using stickers to track things like Settlement progression.

• Settlement locations
• Quarries
• Innovations (can't remember if you can lose innovations, so this may be harder to do)
• Story Events/Settlement Events
• Other milestones
• Death count (I imagine you'd need alot of skulls here)

It could make things easier to digest at a glance vs having to do all that reading. I don't know, just a thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd also need to track which treasure chests that have been opened. There are 75 of those.

...and there might be some other secret things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for a reset, as suggested in this thread Resetting the game and enhancement ability stickers you could print the stickers on removable label stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
You'd also need to track which treasure chests that have been opened. There are 75 of those.

...and there might be some other secret things.

Do chests in certain scenarios correspond with certain rewards? I can't remember but I imagine this is the case. As opposed to the more chests you open, the more rewards you unlock.

And it's those secret things that sound especially interesting. Way to be mysterious!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrianna O'Shea
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
thomast8991 wrote:

Do chests in certain scenarios correspond with certain rewards?

Every treasure is numbered and refers to a specific reward in the back of the scenario book
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.