J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
PEOTUS Trump likes this news site, so it ain't fake news...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/19/b-2-bombers-strike-i...

Expensive way to send a message.

*-Actually, I don't know about any outrage, but it always follows anything that Obama does, i.e. Obama pours milk on his cereal, Malt-O-Wheat lovers outraged over preference for "cold" cereal!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

*-Actually, I don't know about any outrage, but it always follows anything that Obama does, i.e. Obama pours milk on his cereal, Malt-O-Wheat lovers outraged over preference for "cold" cereal!!!

You DO know (as horrible as that is, i agree) that Obama is still (*shudder*) the President, right?

QUOTE: "President Obama authorized the action."

This one's his puppy.

Now having said that I'm in support of this (lackluster) response on his part. Trying to do anything he can to prop up his legacy I guess.

Nice try though. Good deflection of the facts.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Don't worry. The Anti-War Democrats will soon return. About 24 hours from now, in fact.

LESS THAN 26 HOURS, thank Odin.....

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

You DO know (as horrible as that is, i agree) that Obama is still (*shudder*) the President, right?

This one's his puppy.

Now having said that I'm in support of this (lackluster) response on his part. Trying to do anything he can to prop up his legacy I guess.

Ferret

Actually the OP points out it is Obama.

This strike was deliberately timed. The ISIS folks died but it was (as even Fox points out) a dickslap to Putin's face and by the time a suitable counterslap can be made Trump will be in power. So does Putin maintain parity by striking during the opening days of Trump's term or when Trump next kisses putin's cheek will Obama's purple mushroom stamp still be there?

The smart choice is obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Ferretman wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

This one's his puppy.

Ferret

(sigh) I thought you were better than this. I started a thread earlier today with a story that originated on CNN (the Op/Ed piece) and I noted at the top that it was from a fake news site. So, when I posted a story from Fox, I posted that Trump liked Fox. Never said TRUMP ordered the bombing nor was to blame for the bombing. I understand we disagree politically in many cases, but I've always thought you were reasonable and, well, thoughtful. Don't be so hypersensitive when it comes to my postings. I voted Sanders, so I don't have a bear in this fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait until trump nukes them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
100 odd bombs for a hundred guys seems pretty inefficient?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
myopia wrote:
100 odd bombs for a hundred guys seems pretty inefficient?

Next time you can go there yourself and count them before the bombs are dropped so it won't be so wasteful....

It wasn't just 100 guys holding AKs standing in the desert. These were CAMPS, i.e. vehicles, temporary shelters, logistical facilities, weapons shops, communications gear, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.