Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not get it, everyone gets his own personalized board?

edit: Most probably Portal will soon publish something regardig that on facebook or web page.
edit2: there is already an info. My scroll jammed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Riedy
United States
Glen Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing here, but perhaps they'll release files so that people can make their own player boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Go to the bottom of the page. They will have a place on the site you can enter your info and picture I presume and you will then be able to print it at home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mebesquee wrote:
Go to the bottom of the page. They will have a place on the site you can enter your info and picture I presume and you will then be able to print it at home.

Stupid me. You are right.

If stickers were disappointing for many, then this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Majfrost wrote:
mebesquee wrote:

I hear your concern but my concern as a backer is will this be available to everyone or do backers get a code to use to access it. Not to sound elitist but I think all of the stretch goals are exclusive and won't be prchaseable elsewhere. This one though is a little different. Will us backers be unlocking this feature for everyone or just us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mebesquee wrote:
Majfrost wrote:
mebesquee wrote:

I hear your concern but my concern as a backer is will this be available to everyone or do backers get a code to use to access it. Not to sound elitist but I think all of the stretch goals are exclusive and won't be prchaseable elsewhere. This one though is a little different. Will us backers be unlocking this feature for everyone or just us?

yup, even more reasons to be grumpy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
And also what about the 15 new events? Says they will be uploaded into the app. Will they be available to everyone, or just those who pre-order through Portal? If available to everyone, this is seeming so not worth the extra cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want a player board with ' Ignacy Trzewiczek '
image !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mebesquee wrote:

I had the same thought, also about the 15 additional events and the cheats & codes. If they're putting these things into the app, or a widget on their website, then I'm guessing some of the stretch goals wouldn't be specific to the pre-order elite.

But then thinking about it from another perspective, it feels good to know I'm helping unlock some extras for everyone that wouldn't have been there had the pre-order campaign not been successful. So it's also nice from an altruistic standpoint, no?

I actually think this is a fun strecth goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kskato wrote:
I want a player board with ' Ignacy Trzewiczek '
image !!

Don't you see? Everyone will get one with Rafal Szyma picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
PerpetualFX wrote:
mebesquee wrote:

I had the same thought, also about the 15 additional events and the cheats & codes. If they're putting these things into the app, or a widget on their website, then I'm guessing some of the stretch goals wouldn't be specific to the pre-order elite.

But then thinking about it from another perspective, it feels good to know I'm helping unlock some extras for everyone that wouldn't have been there had the pre-order campaign not been successful. So it's also nice from an altruistic standpoint, no?

I actually think this is a fun strecth goal.
I am happy so far with it all but it is peculiar. I had hoped the 15 events would be backer exclusive as far as we would help make and vote and pick them. But Ignacy posted a thread here asking for them from the public. So that's not exclusive in that way. I would imagine there won't be a code for us to unlock them so everyone gets them also. I hope I am wrong and that those that back directly get these only. I want more people to back directly and if anyon backing on Cool Stuff also gets most of the stuff for a cheaper price the number of exclusive backers isn't going to reach 3000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this stretch goal will be available to everybody. We want everybody have a chance to print their own player board.

The same with additional events. We dont plan to keep them available only for backers. We will share it with all players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mebesquee wrote:
I am happy so far with it all but it is peculiar. I had hoped the 15 events would be backer exclusive as far as we would help make and vote and pick them.

Yes, but if you look at the preorder campaign, it specifically says that Ignacy will work with the BGG community. It didn't specify pre-orders only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Edens
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
And not to nitpick but it does say preorder exclusive in bold above all the goals so I hope that rings true and only the lucky 3,000 get these.

Edit: I guess they are not exclusive. That is a bit depressing but I still am keeping my preorder and hope more get in on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well sorry to say, I've just placed a pre-order with CSI and it will depend on the last SG which one I end up keeping. I just can't justify spending almost $40 extra for the Portal pre-order for the exclusive/non-exclusive extras so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't have preordered through Portal's campaign if CSI hadn't been sold out at the time. Looks like they opened it up again.

Meh, not gonna cancel. I still like the idea of supporting my favorite games publisher directly and contributing to adding extras for all - you can thank us later for adding some extras to the game you ordered through another channel! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look I already got mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Majfrost wrote:
Look I already got mine!

OHhh..
I want one with (Major Tom)David Bowie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich A
United Kingdom
London
NW London
flag msg tools
ksaeger wrote:
And also what about the 15 new events? Says they will be uploaded into the app. Will they be available to everyone, or just those who pre-order through Portal? If available to everyone, this is seeming so not worth the extra cost.

Yep, keep on going guys with the pre orders. You're the pioneers that will ensure the rest of us get a great game when it's in retail. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No prob.
And I'll be enjoy my ink'ed Froggy rover before you
Vroom..vroom ..roooom ' bacon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizzie j
New Zealand
flag msg tools
look into my eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
Majfrost wrote:
Look I already got mine!

This looks great! I can't wait to make one for my dog (to compensate for the lack of a dog character in First Martians )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coltbeatsall wrote:
Majfrost wrote:
Look I already got mine!

This looks great! I can't wait to make one for my dog (to compensate for the lack of a dog character in First Martians )

This was my exact first thought when I saw the ability to create characters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.