Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious if you can use this when you have 2 or more cows and you flip 1 to pregnant. Either:

A) you're adding a pregnant cow, so yes. Or
B) you're just flipping a cow, not adding a new one, so no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Chunko
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Did you mean a different occupation?

Bosporus Merchant: "With each new spices you receive in your supply (in any way), you also receive 1 oil"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Feathers
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off based on the question I assume you meant to be discussing Bosporus Traveler (174a) and not Bosporus Merchant (190B)

Next off, my initial reaction was B, no. You're not adding a new cattle so you don't get the benefit.

But I don't know for sure and there doesn't seem to be any official answer on this one yet, and the rule book doesn't strictly define it. I'd be a bit surprised though if it was option A.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexsting wrote:
I'm curious if you can use this when you have 2 or more cows and you flip 1 to pregnant. Either:

A) you're adding a pregnant cow, so yes. Or
B) you're just flipping a cow, not adding a new one, so no.

You must mean Bosporus Traveler, and this has already been answered by Frank in another thread:
Re: Bosporus Traveller and cattle becoming pregnant
nan3000 wrote:
No, flipping it to the pregnant site does not count towards this card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ack, i did get the name wrong which is why my search didn't find the other thread. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.