Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Charleston/Summerville SC and would be down for local trading.

I try to update my trade profile. When time permits I'd be willing to drive an hour or so to do a trade.

I'm just real weary on shipping heavier games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDangerfield wrote:

I try to update my trade profile. When time permits I'd be willing to drive an hour or so to do a trade.

I'm in Summerville, too. I didn't see anything on your trade list that I'm interested in now except maybe Stone Age, but it looks like you're on the fence about trading it and I don't have anything on your Want List.

I subscribed just the same. Hope others in the area see this and do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here Be Books & Games
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We'll teach you how to play!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDangerfield wrote:

We'd be happy to act as a drop off/pick up and/or meeting site to help facilitate local game trades.

Tim & Tina
Here Be Books & Games
4650 Ladson Road, Suite I
Summerville, SC 29485
(843)695-1498
HereBeBooksAndGames.com
Hours: Tuesday thru Saturday 10am to 6 pm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Bluffton. Not a whole lot of games up for trade at the moment but I'm always reevaluating my collection. Also my wishlist is always very up to date so for the right game I may decide it's worth trading away something that isn't officially For Trade. Also willing to drive and hour-ish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Savannah but work in Goose creek. Not really looking to trade right now. Trying to keep the unplayed under 10. Trying and failing I think I'm between 15-20. But if the the right game comes along....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
huckins_1971 wrote:
I live in Savannah but work in Goose creek. Not really looking to trade right now. Trying to keep the unplayed under 10. Trying and failing I think I'm between 15-20. But if the the right game comes along....

holy hell you drive FAR for work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Quote:
We'd be happy to act as a drop off/pick up and/or meeting site to help facilitate local game trades.

Tim & Tina
Here Be Books & Games
Summerville, SC 29485
(843)695-1498
HereBeBooksAndGames.com

I met Tim w hen I stopped by a long time ago to check out HBB. I picked up a copy of Friday. You guys are super nice. I absolutely lurk around your used section on website to see if there's anything there I want to pick up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tgmcduff wrote:

I'm in Summerville, too. I didn't see anything on your trade list that I'm interested in now except maybe Stone Age, but it looks like you're on the fence about trading it and I don't have anything on your Want List.

I'd imagine you and Tim have alllllllll the games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDangerfield wrote:
tgmcduff wrote:

I'd imagine you and Tim have alllllllll the games

Well, most of the games we personally want, plus lots of stuff our customers want to play. modest There's always a few we have to chase down that take a long time to get to the U.S. or never do, or aren't carried by our distributors.

I'm always on the lookout for stuff to add to the store's game library, particularly if I can trade a game that's not getting a lot of play here for something that will - or that I want. I hate having to open stock so much - it adds up quick!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here Be Books & Games
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We'll teach you how to play!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDangerfield wrote:

herebebooks wrote:

Tim & Tina
Here Be Books & Games
Summerville, SC 29485
(843)695-1498
HereBeBooksAndGames.com

I met Tim when I stopped by a long time ago to check out HBB. I picked up a copy of Friday. You guys are super nice. I absolutely lurk around your used section on website to see if there's anything there I want to pick up

Thank you for the compliment.

Good to hear you watch our used games section. FYI, we don't always list all of our used games on our online store, but I do usually list the names in our monthly newsletter (last page). Some are just too big and bulky to ship at a reasonable cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
..newsletter...signing up now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
herebebooks wrote:
[q="SirDangerfield"]

[q="herebebooks"]We'd be happy to act as a drop off/pick up and/or meeting site to help facilitate local game trades.

Have you guys thought about using mailchimp to auto blast out your updates on game nights and newsletter? You can setup a free account that just forces you to have mailchimp logo at bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
SirDangerfield wrote:
herebebooks wrote:
[q="SirDangerfield"]

[q="herebebooks"]We'd be happy to act as a drop off/pick up and/or meeting site to help facilitate local game trades.

Have you guys thought about using mailchimp to auto blast out your updates on game nights and newsletter? You can setup a free account that just forces you to have mailchimp logo at bottom.

I'll look into that. Right now the newsletter auto posts to our Facebook page when I upload/post it to our website. I post our events on our Meetup group and Facebook (which posts back to our website). Meetup's good at sending reminders to you about new and upcoming events - depends on your account settings.

Our monthly newsletter is also always available on our web site. You can even access an archive of past issues. The game reviews are also on my blog: The Glass Meeple (TheGlassMeeple.com).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
makes sense. I'll just setup something to tell me when you guys post to FB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Jones
United States
Greer
SC
flag msg tools
Hi Brandon,

I live in upstate SC, Greenville area. If you ever make it up this way I would gladly trade with you. I noticed you are trading out 'the game of 49' I would happily trade 'paperback' for that game depending on its condition as it's only $19.99 at Target. The wife and I have only played our copy of paperback once so it's like new. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a trade request on BGG. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hmm. I don't really travel up there too often. Would you be opposed to shipping? Both boxes are small'ish and light.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Jones
United States
Greer
SC
flag msg tools
not apposed to shipping at all. I figured you might jump on that one. But first, what is the condition of "the game of 49"? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unopened. Heck I have to check w/wife but if it would be more appealing I may just be able to buy you a copy to pick up at your nearest target?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rush
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Summerville. Sangaree actually.. Not certain about trading,
but definitely looking to play games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeeembob68 wrote:

I'm glad this thread is getting some traction

Sent you a PM James.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeeembob68 wrote:

Do you know about our monthly Game Nights at Here Be Books & Games?

Details are available on our web site: herebebooksandgames.com, Meetup https://www.meetup.com/Here-Be-Books-and-Games-Board-Game-Me... and Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/herebebooksandgames/.

PM me if you have any questions.

Tina

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.