Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I don't really even know that much about the game, but it looks really interesting and not quite like anything I have (which is a bonus to me), and since all these great GMT games seem to go out of print, become hard to get, or are extremely expensive afterwards.... I went ahead and ordered a copy. *sigh* First time I've ever done so, sight unseen.

However, I decided to pay by check instead of having my credit card sitting around at yet another website. So how does that work? When the game comes out and ships, I'm assuming I'll get an email saying "This is the total amount with shipping" and I just send them a check? Anyone else pay by check before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Leidich
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lhowser wrote:
Ok, I don't really even know that much about the game, but it looks really interesting and not quite like anything I have (which is a bonus to me), and since all these great GMT games seem to go out of print, become hard to get, or are extremely expensive afterwards.... I went ahead and ordered a copy. *sigh* First time I've ever done so, sight unseen.

However, I decided to pay by check instead of having my credit card sitting around at yet another website. So how does that work? When the game comes out and ships, I'm assuming I'll get an email saying "This is the total amount with shipping" and I just send them a check? Anyone else pay by check before?

I haven't paid by check before but I imagine you'd be notified with the total due at that point since they don't tally up shipping ahead of time. I'd then expect they would ship after your check has been received and cleared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I figured. I just wanted to check with folks. To ease my suffering mind.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.