Subject: Race Specific / Racial Promissory Notes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
F@ke
Germany
Rostock
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some ideas for Race Specific / Racial Promissory Notes. I dont have the time to play, test and develop them any further (they are not balanced). Please feal free to pick up my ideas:
I should say that we play with a variant that you can give PN to other players anytime you want (promises are only binding if you can fulfill them imediately).

Quote:
The Arborec: Herbicide
“This will help to stop the uncontrolled growth.”
Choose a planet in a system (which is not my Home System) adjacent to a system you control. You may force me to scuttle 3 Ground Forces on that planet.

The Barony of Letnev : Disarmament
“I hope you feel safer now.”
Play at the Status Phase: Choose a system (which is not my Home System) adjacent to a system you control. You may force me to scuttle ships there with a total resource value of at least 4 ressources

The Clan of Saar: Share the loot
“For your loyalty you shall be rewarded. Let’s see what we will find”
Play in the Strategy Phase: You may force me to give you every Trade Good I will gain for acquiring a new planet this round.

The Embers of Muaat: Suns Mercy
“You don’t need to fear the heat.”
Play when I activate a system you control or a system adjacent to a system you control: I cant move any War Sun into this system.

Emirates of Hacan: Seal the Deal
“The market grows. Here is an interesting Trade Option.“
Play when the Trade-Strategy-Card gets played: If I have 2 trade agreements I need to break 1 immediately. You may force me to make a trade agreement with you (You can choose which Trade Cards get exchanged) and give you the next 3 Trade Goods I will gain.

Federation of Sol: Handing over commandership
“The High Minister hopes that you won’t disappoint the Federation.”
Play during the Status Phase: The only Command Counter I will receive is the extra Command Counter. You will receive 2 additional Command Counters from your reinforcements.

Ghost of Creuss: Opening the Dimensional Routes
“We trust you now. We show you how to bend the dimensions.”
Play when playing a Tactical Action: - You may use “A” or “B” Wormholes to travel into a system, I control.

The L1Z1X Mindnet: Mindnet Mercy
“…---1Z1-0-0-X”
Play before a Space Battle you participate: I will not roll any dices for my participating Dreadnoughts this battle (they can still be choosen to take damage).

The Mentak Coalition: Black Market
“You proved yourself. Here is some the bounty.”
Play after a fight I participated: I won’t gain any Trade Goods or build a ship. You will gain 2 Trade Goods. If I won, you can build 1 ship that I destroyed in that battle and place it in an adjacent system. I will pay the costs (not more than 5 resources*).
*If I can’t pay all, I have to pay as much as I can.

The Naalu: Siren Call
“See the beauty in it?
Play in the Status Phase: This round your initiative number is 0 an mine is the number on my chosen Strategy Card.

The Sardaak N’oor: The Brood backs of
“The Veiled Brood considers this combat as training for the G’hom.”
Play before a Space Battle I participate: You will receive +1 on your combat rolls for this combat. I won’t receive +1 on my combat rolls for this combat.

The Nekro Virus: Tech Transfer
“…”
Play after I destroyed an enemy ship: You may copy (receive) one free Technology Card (ignoring all prerequisites) that the enemy player has already researched instead of me. I wont be able to copy technologies for the remainder of this round.

The Universities of Jol-Nar: Research Agreement
“We are in your dept. Let us share our wisdom.”
Play when researching a technology: I have to pay the costs (not more than 6 resources*).
*If I can’t pay all, I have to pay as much as I can. I can use technology specialty discounts.

The Winnu:
""
Play when voting on a political agenda: You will have as many votes as the total combined influence value of all my unexhausted. I will have as many votes as the total combined influence value of all your unexhausted planets.

The Xxcha Kingdom: Helping Hand
“”
Play when it’s my turn in the action phase: You may force me to attack a system containing units of a player who attacked you this or last round with a fleet worth at least 6 resources.

The Yin Brootherhood: Converter
“For your support, you shall see the wonder of Moyin’s Egg.”
Play as an action: Choose a planet with 2 or less Ground Forces in a system (which is not my Home System) adjacent to a system you control. I have to scuttle all Ground Forces on that planet and replace them with Ground Forces from your reinforcements.

The Yssaril Tribes: Exchange of Information
“”
Play as an action: We swap our hands of Action Cards (to a maximum of 7 cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

It's an idea worth examining.

I like the Naalu card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.