Hide
3 Posts

Agricola: Gamers' Deck» Forums » Rules

Subject: Astronomer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Gambler
msg tools
If you already have spots lined up and then play the Astronomer, do you get the points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
jpatche wrote:
If you already have spots lined up and then play the Astronomer, do you get the points?

My interpretation of this occupation card is yes, you do get the points if you already have a number of your family members lined up and you played the last family on the occupation action space to play this occupation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeoster wrote:
jpatche wrote:

My interpretation of this occupation card is yes, you do get the points if you already have a number of your family members lined up and you played the last family on the occupation action space to play this occupation.

I concur, with the added caveat that you don't have to have played the Ock with your last worker. The qualification for the bonus points doesn't count until the end of the Round, before your workers return home, so the order in which they're played doesn't matter. So long as the Ock is in play and you've got the requisite line-up, you score the points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.