Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd really like to have the cardboard standees, but my copy of the game is coming with the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you would be inundated with people who would be happy to swap. I ordered the version with minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
I'm sure you would be inundated with people who would be happy to swap. I ordered the version with minis.

The mini's are the retail version, the standees were an optional (more expensive) KS'er exclusive. I don't believe there will be a way to buy them, you may get lucky and find someone willing to sell/give them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
philmcd wrote:

The mini's are the retail version, the standees were an optional (more expensive) KS'er exclusive. I don't believe there will be a way to buy them, you may get lucky and find someone willing to sell/give them to you.

Standees version was actually cheaper than mini's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, standees were a cheaper KS only version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
DoctaWho wrote:
danlicata wrote:
philmcd wrote:

Standees version was actually cheaper than mini's.

Unless you got both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone has already said above, if you're willing to swap it should be really easy to do so -- several people on this forum who ordered the standee version have already expressed interest in the minis.

(I guess if you do that swap, you want to ask them to pay the difference in price, though.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Allen
United States
White Settlement
Texas
flag msg tools
www.bobweekend.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have 12 copies of the standee version and 12 copies of the Mini version, plus my copy of the mini version.

I will have them at Aggiecon, Lexicon, Geekway to the West (Issac mentioned he would be there as well), and BGG Spring.

I do expect to sell out some where along this path.

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd T
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobweekend wrote:
I will have 12 copies of the standee version and 12 copies of the Mini version, plus my copy of the mini version.

I will have them at Aggiecon, Lexicon, Geekway to the West (Issac mentioned he would be there as well), and BGG Spring.

I do expect to sell out some where along this path.

Bob

Bob, I'll be at Geekway this year again, too. Maybe we'll have to play some Gloomhaven? I'm bringing along a friend who will be playing it with me when I get my copy.

I hope you brought along a magical bag of holding or a pack mule or something with all of those copies of the game! I hear that Paul Grogan guy is getting a good workout with his. It's the 2017 new exercise craze!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
thomast8991 wrote:
I hear that Paul Grogan guy is getting a good workout with his. It's the 2017 new exercise craze!

try to lift a twilight imperium 3 box which has both expansions and carrier carriers inside. That thing weights a metric ton by feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.