United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone successfully made an insert for Alchemists + the expansion? It is currently all in 1 box for me, but I would love to get it organized for easier setup. I have seem some foam core with just the base game. I have done some smaller games in foamcore, but I am not sure I am up to this challenge...wish one of the insert makers would take a go at this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love that as well but honestly, i never buy inserts because of the price. I always think "i could get another game for that price!"

I think im happy mKing a foam core insert. Its not a simple process but its something to stimulate my brain and its satisfying when youre done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Wright
United States
New Philadelphia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to design and 3d print an insert for the original box. Also hoping to print holders that fit in the box as well. Its hard and I haven't figured the best way since there are so many pieces!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Espin
United States
Harrison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
enochwright wrote:
I'm going to design and 3d print an insert for the original box. Also hoping to print holders that fit in the box as well. Its hard and I haven't figured the best way since there are so many pieces!

Any luck with the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.