Subject: Mega Bosses - Turtalon and Therion Available from Drawlab rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The good news: Turtalon and Therion are now available as a bundle from Drawlab. The bundle is on sale for 22.50 euros.
devilThe bad news: shipping to the US is 20 euros.

http://www.drawlab.com/shop/project-elite-mega-boss-bundle/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's pricey. I really don't think I'm going to use the one mega boss I have very much... the completionist in me wants it, but every other part of me thinks that's pretty poor value, even if it never gets reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
Wow, that's pricey. I really don't think I'm going to use the one mega boss I have very much... the completionist in me wants it, but every other part of me thinks that's pretty poor value, even if it never gets reprinted.

I'm telling myself the same thing

I went all in today on everything Project: Elite, and for some reason, adding the Bosses bundle caused my order to become un-shipable. I'm assuming it pushed me over the weight/box size limit?

I was in a hustle to try and snatch up Adrenaline before if sold out, so I just removed the Bosses, and it became ship-able, and I hit order

I thought about making another order for the Bosses, but the $20 shipping was just crazy to me. I might email them and ask if they can throw it in my other shipment for less then $20, but still not sure if even that would be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.