Popular Tags: [View All]
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is sold out from all the online retailers. Nothing at CSI, FunAgain Games, or Miniature Market. It appears to be available to order direct from Stronghold games, so why isn't it in distribution?

If it is out of stock then when is the reprint coming? I have looked for a news release or a post on the forum that might say when we can expect this to be back on shelves and I've found nothing.

Killing me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm headed to the Maitland CSI headquarters this weekend. They show out of stock on the website, but the inventory on the floor is kept separate from the warehouse (don't ask, but they have had 3 copies of Great Western Trail on the floor for the past three weeks, yet the website shows "out of stock"). Anyway, the last time I was in there, they had a copy of Fabled Fruit on the floor. Happy to grab that for you if it's still there if you are willing to send me paypal plus shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
I'm headed to the Maitland CSI headquarters this weekend. They show out of stock on the website, but the inventory on the floor is kept separate from the warehouse (don't ask, but they have had 3 copies of Great Western Trail on the floor for the past three weeks, yet the website shows "out of stock"). Anyway, the last time I was in there, they had a copy of Fabled Fruit on the floor. Happy to grab that for you if it's still there if you are willing to send me paypal plus shipping.

Evan, thanks so much for the offer. I have an order sitting on hold at CSI as I type this. I can't help but wonder if I couldn't call the store and have the game added to my existing order.

If that doesn't work I guess I will sit tight and wait. I have waited for I don't know how many years for Notre Dame to come back into print and this year I am going to be rewarded on that front. Surely I won't have to wait that long for Fabled Fruit. When it gets the Spiel des Jahres nomination they are bound to rush another print run! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll let you know if it's still there. There was only one copy the last time I was in the store, which was 1/13.

It's a great game. I love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English and German first print runs are sold out.

The next production is scheduled for end of February. (Add another 4-6 weeks for the shipment.)

As you can see in the versions section, we added another 5 localized editions (one is still in the approval line).

This localization work took some time, but Fabled Fruit will be back soon!

Thank you for your patience!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
The English and German first print runs are sold out.

The next production is scheduled for end of February. (Add another 4-6 weeks for the shipment.)

As you can see in the versions section, we added another 5 localized editions (one is still in the approval line).

This localization work took some time, but Fabled Fruit will be back soon!

Thank you for your patience!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

This is great news, especially since I was unable to add that store copy to my existing ON HOLD order. I just needed to have a date to watch for to keep the home fires burning. Fingers crossed that this one will be hitting shelves in time for my family to buy it for me for Mother's Day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meat Popsicle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
zenpunk wrote:
Just came back in stock at Miniature Market. Of course, the price also jumped at the same time from 13 and change up to $20 $30, so I'll pass for now, but, it's now there to grab if you want it. sold out

FTFY.

surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishko wrote:
zenpunk wrote:
Just came back in stock at Miniature Market. Of course, the price also jumped at the same time from 13 and change up to $20 $30, so I'll pass for now, but, it's now there to grab if you want it. sold out

FTFY.

surprise

Oh.. sorry about that... I was in the wrong forum. I meant to post that for Arboretum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Any news on this?

I've dug around on the Stronghold website and can find nothing about the reprint. It is not on their release schedule for 2017, it is not on their pre-orders, and under games it simply says "sold out" so none of this is encouraging in the least.

I am hopeful that the reprint actually took place at the end of February as promised and that it will be out in April, but I suspect this might be a European release and not for the US. If so I guess I will try to acquire from Amazon.de?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
niledesign wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
Any news on this?

I've dug around on the Stronghold website and can find nothing about the reprint. It is not on their release schedule for 2017, it is not on their pre-orders, and under games it simply says "sold out" so none of this is encouraging in the least.

I am hopeful that the reprint actually took place at the end of February as promised and that it will be out in April, but I suspect this might be a European release and not for the US. If so I guess I will be try to acquire from Amazon.de?

What is it with publishers not wanting money? PRINT MORE GAMES GUYS!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Any news on this?

The 2nd edition US copies are leaving the German warehouse just now.

The Polish already are in the shops in Poland.

The Dutch, Spanish and French versions will start to sell soon.

The German 2nd edition is in the stores for a week by now and sell nicely.

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

PS: Working on Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Italian and Japanese editions just now for a release later this summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
JohnnyR wrote:
Any news on this?

The 2nd edition US copies are leaving the German warehouse just now.

The Polish already are in the shops in Poland.

The Dutch, Spanish and French versions will start to sell soon.

The German 2nd edition is in the stores for a week by now and sell nicely.

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

PS: Working on Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Italian and Japanese editions just now for a release later this summer.

Yay! Thank you for the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the good news, Henning! Do you have any ideas who in the US will be selling them? Neither Coolstuffinc nor Funagaingames list them for preorder yet....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool stuff will have them. That's where I got my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
Cool stuff will have them. That's where I got my copy.

Why no pre-order then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Peters

Garland
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is *seriously* annoying. Why won't they print more copies of this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
josephmpeters wrote:

They did but they got caught up in shipping/customs. But they should be in stores soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glass_Chameleon wrote:
josephmpeters wrote:

They did but they got caught up in shipping/customs. But they should be in stores soon.

I appreciate the good news. However, if they are through customs, why are online stores not making them available for preorder yet? Methinks they're still "stuck in customs.", or else Cool Stuff Inc. hasn't heard that they're through customs yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh, the waiting goes on and on. I can't figure out why this has not shown up for pre-order anywhere. I worry that when it does arrive they will be sold out before I get my back-in-stock notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in at Coolstuffinc!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I ordered it last night! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did too! Woo hoo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.