Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
charles vera
United States
el paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What ever happened to the app? I used to have the game but now I don't? Did they ever announce anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last update was early 2015, version 1.1.5. It's been removed. Looks like the web page still exists http://quarriorsgame.com/about. There was no fan fair, just gone.

This is why I don't like the idea of apps replacing board games. The app costs someone money just to park it on itunes. So when it no longer makes money, there is no incentive to keep it. I still have it in my itunes library, but eventually it won't work on a next gen device.

I just hope I did an update to the last version, otherwise I'm stuck with what I've got.

Nope, old version. dang it.

this is on my ipad mini
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roelof Konijnenberg
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I discovered the exact same thing just now. Does anyone know if there is a way to reinstall it anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you owned it before, then it should exist in your iTunes library under apps/library.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrackAttack wrote:
If you owned it before, then it should exist in your iTunes library under apps/library.

Unfortunately, some of us aren't using PC's at all, so I have no iTunes library. It's actually surprising to me that as far as Apple is concerned, if you own an iPad you should be using a Mac/PC as back up. If that's the case, I just may purchase a Surface instead of another iPad.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
BrackAttack wrote:

Unfortunately, some of us aren't using PC's at all, so I have no iTunes library. It's actually surprising to me that as far as Apple is concerned, if you own an iPad you should be using a Mac/PC as back up. If that's the case, I just may purchase a Surface instead of another iPad.

Jorune

Yeah Apple makes irritating choices all the time. After 2015 Apple started removing apps from your 'purchased' app history if the app was also removed from the app store. Now the only way to have an archive is download it onto a computer with itunes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles vera
United States
el paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's back! I found it on my downloaded apps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
App is not compatible with iOS 11. Can’t play it even if you have it installed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.