GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,144 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, everyone! Marco here!

I'd like to share with all of you our new Podcast! If you guys are interested in learning some stuff about your favorite BattleCON characters, having your pressing questions answered, or just hearing us talk about Level 99 Games stuff, then this Podcast is for you!

In this week's episode, Brad and I talk about the future of Level 99 Games, and discuss character of the week Hikaru Sorayama (from BattleCON: War) during this episode!

We apologize for the slight echoes in this episode. We fix it later on!

https://www.level99games.com/blog?category=Level%20Cap%20Pod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Augusto E. Rodrigues
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one. Was listening to it yesterday and it was pretty entertaining. I wonder if you will be able to maintain certain regularity though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gravitypool wrote:
Nice one. Was listening to it yesterday and it was pretty entertaining. I wonder if you will be able to maintain certain regularity though.

Thanks! Don't worry, though. We already have a sizeable back-log of these things. Content should be steady as far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.