Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian "Langalore"
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some German colleague who can bring a game over from Germany for me. They'll be coming back in March and I'm thinking of having them purchase this for me. Is there anywhere to buy it now that Spiel is over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
I wrote the designer five days ago and he said they are all sold out but perhaps you can find it in a shop somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Of course, check out BGG Bazaar. There have been sellers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Spieleoffensive also seems to have it still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ ♫
Italy
ravenna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:

I do not recommend that shop.
You pay for a game which seems available only to find out it is not and unable to get any refund until the game it is available again (and it could take months) thumbsdown
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matmo wrote:
Tigrillo wrote:

I do not recommend that shop.
You pay for a game which seems available only to find out it is not and unable to get any refund until the game it is available again (and it could take months) thumbsdown

Huh? I think Spieleoffensive is great. If the OP's contact is German, I don't see any problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just started a new crowdfund for Habitats 2nd edition (wooden player pawns instead of ceramic animals this time). Hope to reach the funding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian "Langalore"
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! I'll check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cynthia Landon
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple Source will have some shortly. We ordered some extras in the kickstarter (this is one of our family's all time favorite games!) so we expect to have those extras available shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cynthialandon wrote:
Meeple Source will have some shortly. We ordered some extras in the kickstarter (this is one of our family's all time favorite games!) so we expect to have those extras available shortly.

Has it arrived for you yet? I ordered two copies and the last activity I had was Dec 12th leaving Ybor City (north of downtown Tampa) on the way to 33611 (S Tampa).

Last week I put a lost package request in for the game at USPS but still have not heard anything.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
KS crowdfund started now for *Factory Funner&Bigger* and *Habitats 3rd edition*!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.