Subject: can the attacker leave a battle region? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slade
South Korea
Busan
Busan
flag msg tools
the rules are pretty clear that the defender can move units in excess of twice the number of units of the attacker in the region. but it doesn't explicitly state that the attacker can't leave on the next action unless i'm missing it. can he?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unless EXPLICITY STATED on a skill/card/structure/etc., battle regions may not be affected. treat them as "locked" for all movement/tokens/etc.

Basically, no units may move in or move out. The only exception in the rules are for the defender as you already noted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robotco wrote:
the rules are pretty clear that the defender can move units in excess of twice the number of units of the attacker in the region. but it doesn't explicitly state that the attacker can't leave on the next action unless i'm missing it. can he?

NO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slade
South Korea
Busan
Busan
flag msg tools
ryusora wrote:
unless EXPLICITY STATED on a skill/card/structure/etc., battle regions may not be affected. treat them as "locked" for all movement/tokens/etc.

Basically, no units may move in or move out. The only exception in the rules are for the defender as you already noted.

thanks. great game, but man, the rulebook blows. i think we've got it all figured out now though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.