Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say that a player makes a false arrest. He and the player whom he has falsely arrested are both out for one turn. Now, let's say the very next player makes a correct arrest and finds Adler. All players turn their cards over including the two who are out for one turn. When Adler plays an escape card, are the two players who are out for one turn prevented from chasing him? I think, YES. However in one of the reviews, it was stated that the players involved in the false arrest miss their next turn. Since the player whose turn it is has made a good arrest a player who must miss his/her next turn maybe should be able to join the chase, as it is not happening on his/her turn, but on a different player's turn. What is the correct interpretation of this rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Thompson
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Rod,

A very fun question. I would say that the players who are out for 1 turn can NOT jump in on that Escape card play. They are out until it is their turn, and then they miss their turn. After that they can jump in again. Does that make sense? Let me know.

Randall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Caper Games wrote:
Hi Rod,

A very fun question. I would say that the players who are out for 1 turn can NOT jump in on that Escape card play. They are out until it is their turn, and then they miss their turn. After that they can jump in again. Does that make sense? Let me know.

Randall

YES! That does make sense. And that is how we will play it. Thanks Randall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.