Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I made these Arhkam Horror LCG d20 Chaos Table, and now would like to provide this also for other scenarios/campaigns. The thing is I only own the Core Set.

Could anyone (who owns or played the other scenarios) send me the information about which tokens are used for each case and difficulty?

please send this by geekmail, or email (marcio_p_ferreira@HOTMAILblankCOM)
e.g a simple foto from the section would do it.

Below are the ones I miss (at this date all but the core) and will be updating as far as I'll get the data and upload te new files.

- - - - -
Core Set
thumbsup Night of the Zealot (The Gathering, The Midnight Masks, The Devourer Below)

The Dunwich Legacy Cycle
thumbsup The Dunwich Legacy (Extracurricular Activity, The House Always Wins)
X The Miskatonic Museum
X The Essex County Express
X Blood on the Altar

Stand-alone Scenarios
X The Curse of the Rougarou
X Carnevale of Horrors

- - - - -

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon George
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can find the info you're looking for here: http://lotr-lcg-quest-companion.com/arkhamhorror.html

Note that you'll need more than 20 sides on your die for Rougarou.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brg1007 wrote:
I think you can find the info you're looking for here: http://lotr-lcg-quest-companion.com/arkhamhorror.html

Note that you'll need more than 20 sides on your die for Rougarou.

Thanks. That will do it.

And there's always a d30...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dockery
msg tools
mb
The Night of the Zealot campaign adds an extra token before the third scenario, so you'll need to update your table for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rsdockery wrote:
The Night of the Zealot campaign adds an extra token before the third scenario, so you'll need to update your table for that.

indeed, but that symbol is already in the table, so in early scenarios if you roll that symbol (because there's no resolution for it) you re-roll the die - thought this would be intuitive, maybe I add a note to the file description...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.