Popular Tags: [View All]
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Get out here and get what's comin' to ya!"

Maybe I shouldn't have yelled it quite so loud. He came out of the saloon with guns blazing like he had an extra jolt of ADRENALINE going through him. He hit me and I turned around and ran down the side alley. I was wounded and he was following me but I turned a corner and hid up against the back of the saloon.

Then this TOWNFOLK (his friend, I guess) points a rifle at me. I had expected the coward wouldn't stand up for a fair fight and would call in for help - I had READ IT IN HIS EYES. I went to shoot at the townfolk but my GUN JAMMED. I took care of the gun expecting to be dead soon when I looked up to notice that his GUN JAMMED, too. By the time we were aiming at each other again, that varmint from the saloon had his pistol aimed at me, too. Out numbered and staring down the barrel of two guns, I should have surrendered, but the bullets flew. Six bullets later, the townfolk was dead and so was I...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great post, at least you got that dang townie,,,,always sticking thar nose in o'er folks bus'nes.

Keep on shooting straight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.