Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
Yes they do.
badge
This isn't my dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm a bit bummed out right now.

I was checking out the Cephalofair site to read some of Isaac's blogs, and near the bottom of some pages are links to other sections of the site, with an image for each one (like a "you might be interested in..." type thing.

One of the links, was specifically for the Gloomhaven Spoilers page, and the image is of one of the secret classes. It's small, but because there's a mini next to it, you can see right away that it's for a hero. Only below it, in small letters, are the words "Gloomhaven Spoilers", with a link to the rest of the spoilers (which I didn't see until after I saw the image).

Why are there spoilers on the link to the spoiler page, without any warning? I've been trying hard not to spoil anything for Gloomhaven, especially the new characters, and it just seems weird that this would be out in the open, especially when the spoilers page is supposed to be the place to keep all the hidden stuff. It's not a huge deal, but with Isaac taking such good care to protect spoilers for people who don't want them, it seems like a problem to have them in plain view on completely unrelated pages,

For people wondering, I was on this page, but it appears on other pages as well:

http://www.cephalofair.com/2015/12/best-everything-year.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickersham
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's weird. I JUST noticed this too, maybe 3 minutes ago while also reading all his Gloomhaven Blog Posts. Great obsessive minds think alike, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about that! I will turn off that page so that it doesn't show up in that list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Senser
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
Yes they do.
badge
This isn't my dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
Sorry about that! I will turn off that page so that it doesn't show up in that list.

Thanks! It's not a huge spoiler, but I'm sure others will appreciate it too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Sir Doomburrito, for keeping our town of Gloomhaven safe from those unsavory types! We appreciate your vigilance while scouting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.