Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maida F.
United States
Vallejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious if anyone else's Kickstarter version of this game arrived with no shrinkwrap and significant box damage. Mine certainly did I'm incredibly disappointed that the box is both crushed, torn, and has water damage. Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today. one whole side of the game box and outer box was crushed inward. I honestly didn't know they made cardboard as thin as the shipping box. The game box was sturdier then the shipping box. I also didn't know they made bubble wrap that thin. FYI I work in central supply at a nursing home, I deal with delivery's every day. I was surprised that it arrived with just the one side crushed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bone White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
No shrink-wrap would usually indicate it was opened for a customs inspection. Was the outer packaging opened?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mine arrived today in a cardboard box; not shrinkwrapped, but protected with bubble wrap inside. Undamaged as far as I can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...no shrinkwrap and box is damaged. I too has thinking customms inspection...but now I wonder if they did it to save cost? My bubblewrap was vert neat, too neat for customers guy to replace after inspection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon David
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Message the company. My box arrived crushed (but the components were intact and they said they would send me a new box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
NO! I'M SPARTACUS!
badge
I will find Myntokk and I will eat him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Takenokojon wrote:
Message the company. My box arrived crushed (but the components were intact and they said they would send me a new box.

Yes. My experience is that they are VERY fast to help fix issues and make sure that we are happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic .
Canada
flag msg tools
My copy arrived in a damaged box (water and hits).

As far I as I can tell, based on the picture of their update #28, there was no shrink wrap. They also only mention bubble wrap. So I believe customs were not involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.