Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Canadian backers!

It looks like the container with our rewards has made the trip across the and was unloaded yesterday just outside Vancouver. I'm not sure how long it will take to clear customs, but I assume since it arrived at Deltaport, it should be quick!! Unfortunately, then everything probably has to travel across the country to BoardgameBliss before it then ships to us.

Any idea when people think we'll start seeing our stuff arrive at our doorsteps? I'm guessing it won't get to BGB near the end of the month, so we probably won't get them until near mid February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis D
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx for your post
where did you find that info, may i ask ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah my tracking number says deliveryou date: 2017/01/25

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AmberWoywitka wrote:

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. If it just made it to port, then you have another 3 weeks or so before there's any chance of you getting it (unless you aren't in Canada like the OP). The ship has to unload, then the stuff has to clear customs, then get shipped to their distribution hub on the other side of the country, and then gets shipped out to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Schoening
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmberWoywitka wrote:

Did you back Masmorra as well? if so, that is probably what you are getting next week. My Masmorra is suposed to arrive on the 25th as well. I'd say 3 weeks or so until we see Inferno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

nope.. I'm just stupid and read the post wrong. Mixed it up with Masmorra My bad.

As for Inferno.. pffft... I've got a feeling we MIGHT see it by Valentine's Day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LouisDavid wrote:
thx for your post
where did you find that info, may i ask ?

There was an update a while back listed which ships were used for each country. There is a website that tracks any water vessels that have GPS on board. I just checked on a regular basis until it got to shore. Unfortunately, where it docked is literally about a 5 minute drive from where I grew up, but not anymore. It still has a long trip ahead, but at least it is in Canada now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis D
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool thx, for the quick answer
my friend just received Masmora ( in quebec montreal ) today

as far as tracking number goes .. for arcadia quest inferno, this is my first kickstarter, and i dont know if i was supose to receive one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would imagine that you'll get tracking info sometime after it gets to the distribution centre, but that could be a little while yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you find out that BoardGameBliss was handling shipping in Canada? They're excellent (at least for their online purchases which I've received as quickly as the day after ordering) and that's excellent news in my book if it's true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
mbmb
I am from Europe, it will take a lot to receive mine so could anyone write a review?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonahdel
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh god no.

I'm in Vancouver and I really hope they just send that straight to me instead of a 2x cross-country trip. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam "Rolling Solo" Smith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Play or interested in the growing world of solo play? Check out youtube.com/RollingSolo
mbmbmbmbmb
They really need to figure out something for Western Canada that doesn't involve double shipping the boxes to Ontario and then back West. Waste of effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unequalled wrote:
They really need to figure out something for Western Canada that doesn't involve double shipping the boxes to Ontario and then back West. Waste of effort.

Or just find a distributor in Western Canada for everyone. No sense in shipping halfway around the country at all when the port is on the West coast. Even East coasters would benefit from it in the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two railway/shipping containers, and splitting the volume to two fulfillment centres? Probably not worth it economically for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam "Rolling Solo" Smith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Play or interested in the growing world of solo play? Check out youtube.com/RollingSolo
mbmbmbmbmb
lubomirvaic wrote:
unequalled wrote:

Or just find a distributor in Western Canada for everyone. No sense in shipping halfway around the country at all when the port is on the West coast. Even East coasters would benefit from it in the end.

Exactly my point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf B
Canada
flag msg tools
Is it known yet how the packages will make the final leg of their journey?

Canada Post?
FedEx?
UPS?
Postal Dragon?

I've got a change-of-address-partial-mail-forwarding-solution situation to deal with. If they are not coming by Canada Post, I'm hoping to work with the the courier in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the last three CMON kickstarters where I was not a late pledge, they have all been fulfilled by a Scarborough company called interfulfillment and they then send by Canada Post. Past history is no guarantee of future history, but I would say odds are in your favour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.