Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul F
Wales
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I'm enjoying about Arkham Horror LCG. We can play it as an RPG-lite... do you research the strange solution?

We're telling stories and we don't know exactly where they're going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akaan Qualrus
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The card is not specific to this campaign.
Maybe they will release a powerful Seeker Card you can only include in your deck if "you have identified the solution".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it's totally awesome. My favorite thing about it is due to the basic framework of the game it's not even really a waste to include it in your deck even though it basically does nothing for you. Start the campaign with it, research it first chance you get, and then when you level up it's the first card to go. Genius.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac VanDuyn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toliveischrist77 wrote:
Yeah it's totally awesome. My favorite thing about it is due to the basic framework of the game it's not even really a waste to include it in your deck even though it basically does nothing for you. Start the campaign with it, research it first chance you get, and then when you level up it's the first card to go. Genius.

That's exactly what I did. I was lucky enough to draw it right before the final turn of our first Dunwich Legacy campaign game, researched it successfully, then finished the game, noted down the result, and used my experience to get it out of my deck.

Can't wait to find out what happens with it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ashley
msg tools
It is intriguing and exciting, but don't assume it will be beneficial. It could mean you unleash a deadly virus. What, more Zombies!!! Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone's interested, the solution is now identified:
#1 #2 #3

I think it has been nicely executed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian G
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's cool, but annoying to me at the moment because I have 2 scenarios of dunwich left, have been opening the packs as i get to each scenario, and before the last scenario i spent an xp as ashcan pete to buy strange solution. I assumed it would be important to the campaign and not related to seeker xp-cost cards that Pete isn't even allowed to buy. I wish I could retcon that xp spend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Scothern
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hereby grant your wish. Feel free to take out the Strange Solution, and add something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Could one re-buy SS then immediately upgrade it? You're still spending the XP so I'd be fine with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.