Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Automobile» Forums » Rules

Subject: DISTRIBUTOR RULES QUESTION - Advantage of other brackets beside middle class rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
albert prasetya
Indonesia
flag msg tools
I am baffled.

What is the advantage for players that put their DISTRIBUTORS in other brackets beside the Middle one?

If a player put his distributor in TOP tier bracket ( deluxe car ), what is the difference then he put it in middle bracket?
In the end the middle bracket can go to TOP tier bracket anyway.
The same thing apply with the mass produced bracket
And as i remember, there is no max number of distributors per bracket.

Is there some rules that i missed?
Please help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you are placing a distributor from off the board there is indeed no advantage to putting it anywhere besides the middle. And in fact the rules mandate that you must do this.

The reason that there are different brackets, is that once the distributor has sold a car and moved onto a space, it will then at the end of the phase slide back to the right....in the bracket it was in. So then a distributor that sold a high-end car will be unable to sell an economy car in the next round, and vice versa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
albert prasetya
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Ah! So the distributors that have been recruited will last to the next round if at least they sell 1 car?

Ok i think i understand now, Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
albertprasetya wrote:
Ah! So the distributors that have been recruited will last to the next round if at least they sell 1 car?
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.