Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three situations when firing small arms at half-tracks that need to be clarified.

Shooting at Crew - Crew that are buttoned up cannot be hit by anything that does not have a penetration value, just like shooting at tanks. Crew that either are not or cannot button-up may be fired upon, but get protection from armor per the rules. When firing at Crew, you may pick the crew position to shoot at. Damage is pulled from the Vehicle deck.

Shooting at Team - Passengers that are part of the integral team of a half-track may be shot at and receive the benefit of armor protection. Damage is pulled from the Vehicle deck. Perform an ID check to see who gets hit, per SMG/SDD rules. Damage is pulled from the vehicle deck.

Ordinary Soldiers, not part of an integral Team, as passengers may be shot at and receive armor protection. Perform an ID check to see who gets hit, per SMG/SDD rules. Damage is pulled differently than the first two cases. The first hit's damage is pulled from the Soldier deck of the owning player. The second hit's damage is pulled from the Vehicle deck. Additional hits follow this alternating sequence until all hits from a SHOOT action are resolved.

As always, there is no need to perform an ID check if the number of hits equals or exceeds the number of targets. They all get hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jeff! I totally would have screwed this up when I incorporate the half-track into my system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.