Subject: Question about multiple ranged combats in the same turn. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric V
United States
Springfield
Oregon
flag msg tools
Played my first game last night and loved it. A rules question came up that I was unable to find an answer to. We had a player on a tile with no zombies, and rooms to the north and to the east, each with one zombie. Are they allowed to use their gun, waste one action killing the zombie to the north, then use another action to kill the zombie to the east? Thanks for helping to clear it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what your asking but you can do multiple shoot actions on your turn. As long as the range is correct and line of sight within buildings is respected (you can only see one room further where you are standing in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric V
United States
Springfield
Oregon
flag msg tools
So it is ok to attack two zones in one turn if you have enough actions and everything is in range of the weapon? That is how we played it, I just wasn't sure and figured I'd clarify. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah you played it correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.