Subject: Release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ike Evans
United States
Shakopee
Minnesota
flag msg tools
No thanks needed. I'm just your everyday galactic hero.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The concept of this game from the description sounds fascinating. I can't help but imagine this as a thematically stronger version of Codenames. Am I in the right direction?

When will this game be released? Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ikesteroma wrote:
The concept of this game from the description sounds fascinating. I can't help but imagine this as a thematically stronger version of Codenames. Am I in the right direction?

When will this game be released? Kickstarter?

From an update on my Anachrony pledge:

Cerebria launches on Q2 2017 on Kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Abella
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ikesteroma wrote:
I can't help but imagine this as a thematically stronger version of Codenames. Am I in the right direction?

What gave you that impression? This doesn't sound anything like Codenames to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ikesteroma wrote:

i think it is more of the game equivalent of the movie 'Inside Out'. Which would be a nice thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Von Strubel wrote:
ikesteroma wrote:

i think it is more of the game equivalent of the movie 'Inside Out'. Which would be a nice thing.

It's nothing like Codenames. It's a supercool tactical team game with the little "inside voices" gently bludgeoning each other while trying to take control of parts a beautiful world

EDIT: I played it yesterday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B C
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.