Hide
3 Posts

Hands in the Sea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cavalry in Siege rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Bednov
msg tools
I don't understand . If I'm a defender in siege and I play Cav to reinforce . I add two or only one sword ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
1/2 strength. If you were Carthage and played Iberian cavalry, it would be 0.5 swords. If you added Numidan cavalry, it would be one sword. If you were Rome and added Equites, it would be 0.5 swords.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan F
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
airjudden wrote:
1/2 strength. If you were Carthage and played Iberian cavalry, it would be 0.5 swords. If you added Numidan cavalry, it would be one sword. If you were Rome and added Equites, it would be 0.5 swords.

So what happens when a battle ends due to time constraint and the battle marker is at 0.5 defender side. It's straddling a draw and defender victory. Or any situation where it's straddling the line between draw and victory. Do you round up always? So 0.5 towards defender would be considered defender +1 and attacker +1.5 would be attacker +2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.