BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Bugs

Subject: [SOLVED] In collection but nothing ticked rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/204573/brettspiel-ad...

This is showing me as 'In Collection' but I have no options ticked (not even previously owned). Is this a bug or am I overlooking something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: In collection but nothing ticked
Did you previously have it on your wishlist, or want in trade? You can unclick a status box, but that doesn't remove it from your collection (you may have had a comment or something attached to it). You can actually delete it if you want it gone, and a box will pop up to ask you if you are sure, as all info attached to it will be removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[SOLVED] Re: In collection but nothing ticked
Thanks muchly!
I've just had a squizz around the page and found the delete from collection option tucked away within the three dots.
Brill!

Not a bug. Just didn't realise that it would still be in my collection if none of the own/prev own/comments sections etc were ticked. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Things also appear in your collection when you rate them. If you delete the item, your rating will be deleted as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.