Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: token storage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else having problems storing the tokens after they are punched?...seems no where to put them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
If I remember correctly, you can remove the cardboard at the bottom holding in the map tiles, and place everything on the bottom around the map tiles, underneath the boxes (I think that's how we did it). You could also stick them inside the monster or hero box in bags, underneath the plastic trays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wolfe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's what I did originally. You can put the tokens in bags and then tuck them underneath the plastic molds holding the heroes and the cards. However, I recommend doing yourself favor and picking up a Plano box for all of the tokens, dice, and bases. It saves so much time setting up and putting away the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolfejo wrote:
Yeah, that's what I did. You can put the tokens in bags and then tuck them underneath the plastic molds holding the heroes and the cards. However, I recommend doing yourself favor and picking up a Plano box for all of the tokens, dice, and bases. It saves so much time setting up and putting away the game.

^ this. The "insert" for this game was a joke. Almost everyone has done one of three things. They either just store the tokens in plastic bags, use a small Plano tray to hold everything, or built their own insert out of foamcore to hold everything nearly. I will have to do a video on my setup sometime and it holds everything from the base game perfectly. Sadly when you add in the stuff from Beyond the grave, the box now sits about 1/4" higher because of the extra 3 map tiles, but everything still fits. I might even be able to compensate for the extra tiles if I really wanted to mess around with the design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went the foam core route with my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob mckenzie
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jourdo wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have the plans to make that would you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
synnarc wrote:
jourdo wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have the plans to make that would you?

I kind of winged it as I made it. I can try and take some better photos of it if you want some better views.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
There is this really cool insert:

http://paquisto.com/arcadia-quest/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
mbmb
Small Boxes for Fish Baits
I use them for all my boardgame, they are cheap and you can change separators on many of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.