Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
André Moreau
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

One Apocalypse Card says that each character has to increase his Location's Threat Level if possible or add a Marauder.

1 Does it mean that once the Location is overrun, each player in that Location adds one Marauder?
2 Does it mean that each character at the Campound adds a Marauder since there's no Threat Level for the Compound and thus no possibility to increase it?

Thanks for the coming answer.

Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj Laczynski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not an expert, but that's how I played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question. You almost got it, but we aren't as mean as you might expect .

1) If the location is at max threat, then you do nothing (that is what the if possible part of the text was about).

2) You are exactly right. At the compound you add marauders since there is no threat track. If all the marauders are out, the compound is overrun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Moreau
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answer Mikolaj. Well, it seems that we used to play it wrong... and harder for the characters.

And thanks for your answer Peter - once again, so soon after I asked.

It clears things up and in a good direction for victory!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj Laczynski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scaramouche_ wrote:
Thanks for your answer Mikolaj. Well, it seems that we used to play it wrong... and harder for the characters.

So did I :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.