Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Begg
Canada
Uxbridge
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was reading through the Geeklists, found a couple that I enjoyed and actually added to, and subscribed to them, but now, I can't find where I can locate those subscriptions anywhere. I'm sure it's simple and I'm just overlooking something, but I've looked long enough and know that people on here are way too helpful to keep trying to look on my own.

Help, please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Click subscriptions. Scroll down to geeklists.

Or manage subscriptions and click geeklists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Click subscriptions. Scroll down to geeklists.

Or manage subscriptions and click geeklists.

In case you don't know where subscriptions are, they're just to the right of the BGG logo (which is in the top left). At the top there's Geekmail (with an envelope icon) and then underneath there's what looks like a folded newspaper, which is subscriptions. If there's a number next to it greater than zero just click on it.

To see what things you've subscribed to, you'll find manage subscriptions on a drop down menu if you hover over My Geek, which is just to the right of your user name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Begg
Canada
Uxbridge
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John, Kim -

Perfect. Both answers helped a ton! Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.