Thibaud de la Touanne
1) After you escorted the pilot to objective #2, one of your commandos must spend 2 actions on the same tile as objective #2. These two actions represent the pilot taking off with the plane and the command making sure he does. This would be the same for a mission or operation.
Note: You still need to get at least one commando off the terrain via a trap door as usual to win the mission.
2) All you do is you remove 3 regular units from the reserve. The card does NOT mention to replace them.
What this does is lower the overall reinforcement count and make it more likely you pull a special unit.
3) Can you provide an image of the tile?
The only tile I can think of is the cable-car (in case you go the kickstarter). It is the same on both sides and you can see skis printed on it. It is only used in the mission "Cable-Car" (also a kickstarter special).
4) I think you got this wrong:
Standalone Mission or final mission of an operation:
- You win when all objectives have been fulfilled AND at least one commando exited via a trap door. (see rules page 13)
Operation (to get to the next mission):
- All objectives on the terrain have been fulfilled AND there is not a single commando left on the terrain. (see rules page 18)
Thanks for your help Klaus and Peter. All your answers are correct.