Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this has been discussed in a few other threads but this is my first WF WWII play-thru and it's just not clicking for me after reviewing those threads and the rules/keywords reference.

I have the Easy Duty mission in location 1, Pasture in loc 2, both loc 3 and 4 are empty and Rescue objective in loc 5. I just drew Stragglers and Ambushers along with Sturmtruppen as hostiles for the Pasture location. Based on Rear-most for Stragglers and Front-most for Ambushers and the fact that I have all 4 of my soldiers still in the Easy Duty mission location, does this mean that those 2 particular hostile cards will both move to the mission card as that's where all my soldiers are currently located?

And to clarify, if for example I had 2 soldiers in the Pasture location and 2 still on the mission card, would that mean Ambushers would stay in the Pasture while Stragglers would move to the mission card?

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the hostiles are placed when you play the Pasture location.
Yes both the Stragglers and the Ambushers will be placed in Location 1 - since your front most soldier and rear most soldier are both in location #1.
The Sturmtruppen will be placed in the location you just played (Pasture).

If you were drawing hostiles for location 3 and you drew the same hostiles and you have a soldier in loc1 (rear most) and Loc2 (front most) them:
Stragglers are placed in loc 1
Ambushers in loc 2
Sturmtruppen in Loc 3

does that help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it does. Thanks so much for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.