Subject: Looking for boardgamers in Spokane, WA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Bryant
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
Looking for other boardgamers or adult groups within Spokane.

I've worked evenings for well over a decade (and continual to do so) making it difficult to meet players with a compatible schedule.

Meeting up outside of the city center or its close neighborhoods would not be a practical commute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G P

Illinois
msg tools
mb
Having the same problem in Seattle. Have you tried Meetup.com? Some groups on there, usually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Bryant
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
Took a cursory look, seems the only posting is without an organizer, I don't think I'm the one to fill that roll at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion I'll keep looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G P

Illinois
msg tools
mb
Yeah, I've organized an Ameritrash group before and it's definitely a time commitment. I'm thinking that's what I'm going to have to do eventually, though...make the type group I'm looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wolkey
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for boardgamers in Spokane, WAl
I live in Spokane, but usually only play on Friday or Saturday nights. There's a great group of gamers that play Tuesday nights in Riverpark Square in the food court from around 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Unfortunately it's all at night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Bryant
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
I've heard of the Tuesday night gaming, unfortunately I've had to work nearly every Tuesday evening for the past 10 years. (Enter sad trombone sound.) Saturdays or days is all I've got, was going to group on the weekend but that broke up a few years ago. Well, I got a few single player games in my collection now, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G P

Illinois
msg tools
mb
I'm just getting into solo boardgaming myself more. There's a great group on FB called "Solo Boardgamers." Lots of good suggestions and conversation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Roberts
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
Coeur d'Alene here. New to the area and looking for a group to play weekly. Free evenings. Sorry Darren!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Bryant
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
Sad face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Depending on schedule(and being compatible), might be able to work something out. SAHD at the moment here, so my days are open, as long as I am back home by 4pm. After that, kids need to be watched, don't want them burning down the house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Bryant
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.