Hide
13 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: Time Turner Card Missing... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Michael
msg tools
What does the time turner card do? I have been playing without Hermione, and we are missing out on a full 4 person game. Can some one post a photo or description of the card?

I have already emailed the company. They did respond, but instead sent yet another Alohamora spell (to which I sent another request). USAopoly also sent me a spell "SHUNSHINE DAISY BUTTER MELLOW, TURN THIS STUPID FAT RAT YELLOW!" Promo card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameGuy7 wrote:
What does the time turner card do? I have been playing without Hermione, and we are missing out on a full 4 person game. Can some one post a photo or description of the card?

I have already emailed the company. They did respond, but instead sent yet another Alohamora spell (to which I sent another request). USAopoly also sent me a spell "SHUNSHINE DAISY BUTTER MELLOW, TURN THIS STUPID FAT RAT YELLOW!" Promo card.

Item, Base, Hermione
1 seal
You may place purchased SPELLS on top of your deck instead of your discard pile for this turn.

It is part of what makes Hermione the powerhouse that she is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Michael
msg tools
1 seal, meaning 1 influence?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes. Sorry. We have names for the common stuff:

Seals
Heals
Zots
Marks

So yes, Influence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't been playing with Hermione, you've been missing out. She's probably the most powerful character in the game in the early- to mid-rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
She's probably the most powerful character in the game in the early- to mid-rounds.

I agree, with edits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
swirlsaepi wrote:
She's probably the most powerful character in the game in the early- to mid-rounds.

I agree, with edits.

My wife and I picked Hermione and Neill when we played (just the 2 of us). Not knowing about any abilities they were a great combo - an attacker and a healer. Not sure the combo would work with any other characters. 4 player I find that Ron and Harry are not particularly powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Michael
msg tools
I love Ron. Loaded with Bertie Bots and lots of Allies, he packs a punch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Thompson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kevin!

I am glad that contacted us and sorry that you did not receive the right card!

Have you contacted us again about receiving the right card? We want to make sure that you can fight off the Dark Arts to the best of your ability!

Thanks
Ross

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameGuy7 wrote:
I love Ron. Loaded with Bertie Bots and lots of Allies, he packs a punch.

I almost always play as Ron. I love the kinds of crazy turns he can pull off with...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
...Transfiguration or Defense Against the Dark Arts. With Transfiguration, I like grabbing Polyjuice Potions and low-cost allies as quickly as they come up; the synergy and consistency it leads to are insane. DAtDA can be equally as crazy just in general (grab as many broomsticks as you can) since you’re almost always able to trigger the three-damage healing bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Michael
msg tools
TheRoss wrote:
Hey Kevin!

I am glad that contacted us and sorry that you did not receive the right card!

Have you contacted us again about receiving the right card? We want to make sure that you can fight off the Dark Arts to the best of your ability!

Thanks
Ross

Thanks for reviewing this Ross, and Yes.
I replied to the original response, and made contact with the USAopoly rep again. The card should be on its way momentarily. Another promo card wouldn't hurt either - if you can pull any strings...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Michael
msg tools
Standard turn around time is 5-7 days, yes? It's been 10 days since my inquiry. Do I need to get in touch with USAopoly again? Still no time turner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameGuy7 wrote:
Standard turn around time is 5-7 days, yes? It's been 10 days since my inquiry. Do I need to get in touch with USAopoly again? Still no time turner

A follow up never hurt.

Maybe they'll use the time turner to send it to you last week in a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.