Wouter Boon
Netherlands
Berkel en Rodenrijs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

Just finished my first playthrough of the first scenario. I've chosen Extracurricular as the path to follow. But after reaching a resolution, I have a question concerning
Spoiler (click to reveal)
'Jazz' Mulligan.
Do I keep this card as part of my deck, or is it going back to the box? I assume I just keep it, just like with
Lita Chandler.

Edit: on the other hand, this card does not have a playerback, so I assume NOT to keep it?!

Great scenario by the way. Looking forward to the next!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't keep it. As you say:

The card back is an encounter back.

I agree great scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik O'Rourke
Ireland
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you don't always keep lita, it's only if you reach a certain resolution...
so if the game doesn't tell you to do something, why would you just do it anyway? i have people who work for me that use this logic and it drives me insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Boon
Netherlands
Berkel en Rodenrijs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iGniGhted wrote:
you don't always keep lita, it's only if you reach a certain resolution...
so if the game doesn't tell you to do something, why would you just do it anyway? i have people who work for me that use this logic and it drives me insane.

I have those people also, and now I'm doing it myself...

But you're right, why do something if it isn't told to you?

And I know of the Lita Chandler-way
I threw her into the fire...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
youperguy wrote:
You don't keep it.

Story assets belong to the scenario (and thus are discarded to the encounter discard pile) unless specifically told otherwise.

From the RR, under Assets:
Quote:
Some assets have an encounter set icon and no level indicator. Such assets are known as Story Assets. Story Assets are part of an encounter set and may not be included in a player’s deck unless the resolution or setup of a scenario grants that player permission to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.